We rely on gas lines every day for hot water, cooking, and warmth. Even the smallest of gas leaks should be taken very seriously. Although natural gas is generally safe, gas leaks can cause explosions or asphyxiation, which kills people every year when they go undetected. When your home starts to fill with gas, your oxygen levels start to drop, and eventually you can lose consciousness.
Contact our Gas Leak Repair Experts at America’s Best Plumbing in Bakersfield
Natural gas leaks can disrupt your day-to-day routine. If your gas lines are not adequately maintained, they can be very dangerous. Luckily, our experts are experienced in gas leak detection and can be counted on to repair natural gas leaks.
If You Suspect a Gas Leak:
- Evacuate the area immediately and request a gas leak repair technician.
- Do not use any electrical devices phones or appliances that may spark a static charge and ignite the gas.
- Do not start your vehicle.
- Do not try to turn off your appliances or gas line.
- Do not try to locate the source of the gas leak yourself. If you think gas is entering your home contact the professionals at America’s Best Plumbing to fix the problem.
Although it’s easy to forget, your home is surrounded by gas lines. It’s important to contact our trained professionals for your gas leak detection needs. Ensure your family’s safety, and don’t attempt to repair a gas leak yourself. If you suspect a gas leak, call our gas leak repair technicians at America’s Best Plumbing in Bakersfield.