If you have a slab leak, you can count on our licensed professionals at America’s Best Plumbing to find the source of the leak and have it repaired in no time. Slab leaks usually happen because of a break in the pipes that run below the concrete foundation of your home. Simply put, slab leaks occur when water leaks beneath a slab of concrete. Our team can repair slap leaks from both water and sewer lines.
It’s critical to catch a slab leak during its early stages before it causes severe damage to your home, and wallet.
Slab Leak Warning Signs:
- Can you hear running water even when the water is turned off?
- Is there a hot spot on your floor? (This could mean there is a leak in the hot water line)
- Are you finding excessive amounts of mold under the carpet?
- Is there a crack in the slab? (not always a conclusive indicator)
- Is your water bill abnormally high?
Before you start smashing up your concrete to find the leak, have one of our trained detection specialists correctly identify the source of the leak to save you time and money.
Contact our experienced and qualified repair technicians at 661-397-1427 during the first signs of trouble. We specialize in concrete slab leak detection and repair. If you’re concerned your home has a slab leak, or a leak anywhere else on your property, call America’s Best Plumbing for professional advice and a FREE quote.